Life as a Bakers Wife

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Winter Band Concert

Tonight was my son's Winter band concert. There was so much going on around the holidays that their band decided to do their concert after they were over. It was great! I may be biased, but I liked it. I thought I would post a quick pic before I head of to bed of my handsome musician. (Yes that is a Steeler's tie he is wearing!)



As you see he plays the trombone. I was very surprised when he came home and told me that was the instrument he wanted, but he really does well with it. I am so very proud of him. Music was always a big part of my life growing up and I always hoped that part of that would rub of on my kids. So seeing him enjoying band and not doing it cause he thinks it makes me happy means a lot to me.

It's getting late and its been a long day so I am off to bed. Goodnight!

0 comments: