Life as a Bakers Wife

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Sweetest Heart

So here is the newest Kit by Penny called "Sweetest Heart" it is a collaboration with her and Brandy Designs, one of her CT members. It is really a beautiful kit to scrapbook that special someone in your life.

Here is another LO I did using this amazing kit called "My Funny Valentine"

My niece Emberly is such a little ham, she has some of the craziest faces. These are some of the amazing pictures her mom took of her last year for Valentines Day.

Tonight was our family craft night and we decided on our project for next week. They are these really cute flowers made of fabric. I will have to post a picture of how they turn out when we are done. It's really nice getting together with my mom and sisters and doing stuff like that. We have a good time and its neat to see how different each others projects turn out.

Well its snowing like crazy outside again, I am beginning to wonder if it will ever warm up. I think its time to go find a warm blanket and curl up under it. Have a good night!

0 comments: