Life as a Bakers Wife

Monday, January 26, 2009

Vinny Day!

So this morning my little sister had a dentist appointment so I told her I would keep Vinny over night for her if she wanted so she didn't have to rush around so early and drop him off. He was such a good boy! I enjoyed having him. It was a little odd having to wake up in the middle of the night for those late night feedings, but I'm not complaining I loved having him here! I did scrap a little this evening. I did a page of Vinny's First Bath. So here you go. "Vinny's First Bath" using Melissa Bennett's "Tubby Time"


And here is a picture of Vinny's older Cousin (My Nate) holding him. He looks at him so sweetly! Nate felt very important! AJ held him too but not long enough for Mom to grab the camera.

1 comments:

LuAnn said...

how cool that you got to babysit him overnight!!! and I'm tagging you....

Go to your photos folder in your computer.
Go to the 6th folder of photos.
Go to the sixth picture in that folder.
Put the picture on your blog and description of it.
Invite six friends to join the challenge.
Link them in your blog and let them know they have been challenged

have fun!!!