Life as a Bakers Wife

Thursday, January 8, 2009

New Years Resolutions and a Sneak Peak!

I know I'm a little late with my New Years Resolution, but you know the saying "Better late than never" One of the biggest things I would like to accomplish in the year 2009 is to get myself more organized. I swear every drawer I own is a "junk" drawer. I can never find anything I am looking for. Sadly I have passed this gene on to my kids (my mom thinks its funny) Their teachers are always telling me how unorganized and messy they are. Good kids, just messy. So I decided to scrap about it . Here is my LO using Penny Springmann's "Garage Grunge"


I will have to keep you updated on how this is going. Not only do I think this is good for me, but I really want to help the boys do better too. In order to do that I should set a better example for them.



OK, I promised a sneak peak! Coming to soon to Gotta Pixel is an awesome new kit by Karen Lewis. Here is a LO using this new kit

I used the new Cookie Decorating Template from the challenges at Sweet Shoppe Designs.

I have been on quite a roll with my scrapping lately, which is good, but tonight I think I shall take a break. It's Grey's Anatomy night and ER. If you live in my house you know not to even bother trying to talk to me on Thursdays from 9:00pm till 11:00pm. So I'm off to eat dinner and get ready for my shows. Have a great night and stay warm!


0 comments: