Life as a Bakers Wife

Saturday, January 3, 2009

He's Home!

Well after a short return stay in the hospital, Vinny is back home and doing well. His Billirubin was high so he had to be admitted last night and put under the UV lights. He got to come home today with his very own blanket as a precaution and hopefully tomorrow he will get to go with out it. He is such a sweet little guy. I was working with a new Valentine kit from Karen Lewis (to be out later this month) and decided to scrap about Vinny's first day home so here he is only three days old.

Now what I really need to be doing is scrap booking my Christmas pictures, but its so hard when this precious little guy's pictures scream scrap me! So now I promise my next post will be of my Christmas pictures.

Oh and by the way HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

0 comments: