Life as a Bakers Wife

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A Challenge

Wow! two posts in one day! I don't know about you but lately I have really been struggling in the Mojo department. One way to help this is to participate in one of the many Challenges out there in Digi land. Today on the Miscellany Maniacs blog we challenge you to scrap lift our fearless leader go check it out here http://pennysmiscellany.com/blog/?p=376
I lifted Penny's "First Class" LO

and here is my take on this amazing LO! "Today in the World"

I used Julie Billingley's "Yesteryear: Shabby Baby Boy" with some elements from Kristin Cronin-Barrow's "Sweet Dream"

I thought it would be cute to have a page in my nephews album that told him a little about the day he was born.

So go check out the Maniac's Blog and join in our challenge! Its a great way to help that creativity block disappear!


0 comments: