Life as a Bakers Wife

Friday, January 9, 2009

Midnight Project

Have you seen these adorable little matchbook albums? I was thinking matchbook size but no they are about 4 inches, a nice little brag book size. SO my little sister was having a bad day so I thought maybe I could cheer her up and make her something (sorry If your reading this before I give it to you) I found this cool little hybrid project over at Peppermint Creative and decided it was a cute idea. Here's what I ended up with.





my photo's aren't fantastic but you get the idea. It really turned out cute! I hope she likes it.
now off to bed with me. Goodnight

4 comments:

Jennifer Wilson said...

These are so adorable - a perfect hybrid project!

Angela said...

Very cute!!!

LuAnn said...

You did a fab job on this Kris!! Matchbook albums have been on my to-do list for a few years. I honestly thought they were really small too so I avoided them even though I saw how cute they turn out!!

Unknown said...

im having a bad day too...lol not really but if you want to make me one I wont stop you ;)