Life as a Bakers Wife

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy Tuesday!

Not that there is ever anything that exciting happening on a Tuesday, I just feel like wishing everyone a good day! Not a whole lot going on today except my mother is being rotten and sucking all the goodies out of my little nephew. He went to visit Grandma at her house today and I just know shes hogging those goodies! Speaking of cute adorable nephew I have a new scrapbook page finished up for his album. Using Julie Billingsley's "Yesteryear : Shabby Baby Boy" (from Sweet Shoppe Designs) and based from a sketch by Juli at the DigiChick. Here are my sister's first "family" picturesWell, I need to return to my never ending task of laundry. YUCK! And maybe if my family is lucky I will cook them dinner! (nah hubby can do it!)

4 comments:

Kresta said...

Great LO!

Unknown said...

What a great auntie you are to make this for your nephew! :) Great job!

Jennifer Page said...

What a cute LO!

Dana Tate said...

Beautiful layout. I adore my nephew...so I can totally identify with you scrapbooking yours.