Life as a Bakers Wife

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Thats a Wrap!

Every year for Easter my sister and I make Chocolate candy for the kiddos. This year I decided to order some cute new molds, one of them being a little chocolate bar with a bunnies on it. When we made them we thought oh how cute, but how are we going to wrap these. So I got out some Aluminum foil and some digi scrap supplies and here is what I came up with. Using Penny Springmann's "Celebrate Life" kit with the "Easter Add On" and some Name badge printer labels

Ta Da....Instant Adorable Candy Bars



I thought they turned out pretty cute, much better than just plain aluminum foil anyday. Well Happy Easter to all. Take care and enjoy your Families!

2 comments:

LuAnn said...

blog looks great Kris!!! good job!!

Penny said...

The candy bars are adorable!!!