Life as a Bakers Wife

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Hippity Hoppity

I really hate being sick! I try to feel better but NO! I really hope we can all get rid of these nasty bugs so that we can have a healthy Easter. Speaking on Easter does anyone have any good recommendations on what we should have for dinner? So I'm sure your all not here to hear how miserable I feel right? You wanna see if I have anything new to show! Well I do! A few things first we have my March Month in review page
(Credits : "Hello Birdie" by Melissa Bennett)

Next I have a scrapbook page I did of Mr. Vinny and his first visit with the Easter Bunny! Pretty Exciting!

(Credits: "Bunny Trail" by Dani Mogstad")

Next is something pretty cool I have been working on. Kim and I made our Easter candy last night and I made this cute box to put them in. I am still trying to work out the little details but here is what I have so far.


That's about it in an egg shell. Not too much exciting. Hopefully we can all get feeling better. They say rest is good for healing! That's a good idea!











0 comments: