Life as a Bakers Wife

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Some Stuff!

For this weeks FOBTY We needed to tell what we just can't give up, even in these economic tough times. I would have to say that it would be my Digi Scrap supplies! I just cant seem to put a spending freeze on this, partly because there are so many amazing things coming out constantly and well the fact that I have an addiction problem.

So Do you have anything new for us to see you ask! Of course I do!

(Credits: "Pet Names" by Penny Springman available at SSD)


(Credits: "Little C' by Melissa Bennett available at SSD)

(Credits: "Sleepy Sheep" by Christy Lyle available at SSD)

So thats what I have for you, for now. I need to get my sister to send me some pics of Emmie and the boy's birthday. hint hint! So now I am off to go eat my fabulous Chicken Quesadilla dinner.

0 comments: