Life as a Bakers Wife

Friday, April 17, 2009

Special Day

Good Morning! In a little more than an hour at 7:53am to be exact 12 years ago at that moment I would have been delivering this precious little boy

Allan James 6lb 13oz. 21.5 inches


He had a little bit of a rough go of it, his lungs were underdeveloped and he had to be life flighted to Pittsburgh where they could care for him better. He stayed in the NICU for a few weeks and on May 2, 1997 he came home. He was the absolutely most loving baby, and a good baby too. Not too much has changed in the past twelve years. He is still the most caring and loving child, and so far pretty good. Of course he still has been having a rough go of it. Because of his premature lungs he suffers from asthma and this year has been especially hard on him.


So here is my boy now (well on Easter) almost a teenager! Time flies, it seems like just yesterday I was bringing him home from the hospital. He has gone from a blue dinosaur, Winnie the pooh, batman loving toddler to a Crazy video game playing, bike riding, soccer playing, brother harassing pre teen. I Love who he is! He makes me proud! And no matter what he will always be my baby!

Happy Birthday AJ!!!!

1 comments:

Kim said...

It sure is a special day!! I couldn't imagine this world without that little weasel!! Not only did you bring home one of the greatest loves of your life, but mine and Mike's as well!! We love your boys as if they where part of us, and in a way they are! We would not be complete with out all of you in our lives!!
When God put AJ on this earth he gave us so much joy!! I never laugh as much as when I am with him! He is the craziest most loving kid even if he can be a weeeezel! I love you AJ Happy Birthday!!
Happy Birthin Day to you Krissy!!