Life as a Bakers Wife

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Hello Sunshine

I can hardly believe this weather! It is so beautiful! For the latest FOBTY Challenge at the SSD we are supposed to tell what we have been doing that is "Green", Well I have to admit I am not the most environmentally cautious person, that I need to improve on, but I do Digi Scrap so therefore I am saving trees right? We do recycle aluminum cans (my son has been big on this lately)
Moving on! I have a couple of LO's to show off (cause I know some of you only look at the picture's not mentioning names MOM and GINA) he he he just kidding so here you go

(Credits: "Pop Goes the World" by Dani Mogstad available at SSD)

(Credits: "Still One of the Gang" by Lauren Grier, Shawna Clingerman, and Micheline Martin and is available at SSD)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

hey i read that