Life as a Bakers Wife

Monday, March 30, 2009

Playing Catch Up

I have been a busy little bee trying to catch up on all of my challenges by the end of the month. So without making you wait any longer here we go

(Credits: Penny Springmann's "Celebrate Life" and Worn Overlays")

(Credits: "Purrfectly Doggone Cute" by Lauren Grier and Christy Lyle. Template by Darcy Baldwin for SSD Cookie Decorating Challenge)

(Credits: "Whimsy Wonderland" by Christy Lyle)

(Credits: "Girl Crazy" by Melissa Bennett, "Grumpy Bubby" Alpha by Shawna Clingerman")


(Credits: "Orange Crush" by Penny Springmann)


I hope you like them all. I think I am down to 2 or 3 more challenges to finish the month out so we will see what more I get around to doing. Nate starts baseball practice tomorrow so that will consume us for a little while. I love watching him play its a blast. Take Care :)

0 comments: