Life as a Bakers Wife

Friday, March 13, 2009

Whats in a Name?

The journaling challenge this week at SSD was all about names and what they mean and why we chose them. I chose to do my youngest son Allan which means handsome, cheerful, and harmonious. He is all of these things (well most of the time) and the funny thing is that Allan was not even the name he was supposed to have. I really enjoyed doing this challenge and think I will have to do one for Nathan too, especially since they came home the other day from Communion class and wanted me to tell them how we chose their names.
Sunday is their First Holy Communion. I am pretty excited about it. I remember mine like it was yesterday. I will have to show pictures afterwards.
Well I think I am off to go lounge lizard a little bit. I feel extremely tired today, but am not quite ready for bed. Have a great night.

0 comments: