Life as a Bakers Wife

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Little Engineer

Some days it makes me sad that my boys are so grown up! Like when I scrap pictures of my niece and nephew. But when Nate and AJ were little digital camera's were just coming out and Digi Scrappin was unheard of. I would love to go back and scrap some of their old pictures but sadly I just don't have that many of them. So while I love doing LO's of Emmie and Vinny, sometimes it makes me a little sad. I still do some of the boys, but they hide from the camera or they just don't do much to take pictures of. Anyway, I did another LO of my buddy. He came to see me again today while his mommy and daddy went to see a movie. I enjoyed him very much! I love having him here! I couldn't help myself his little train outfit was SO cute!

0 comments: