Life as a Bakers Wife

Friday, March 20, 2009

What a Day!

We made it through today! AJ was a real trooper! For the most part the test went well. They found some things in his lower stomach that they want to biopsy before getting us concerned. So now we have to wait a week for the results. So please pray that everything is fine :) Not that AJ needs anything to help him be goofy but they gave him "Silly Juice" to sedate him before the test and man did that make him loopy. After the procedure he had a little difficulty with coming back out of the anaesthesia he had a really bad headache and I guess was thrashing a lot before he came to.
I got a few pages done. I have been trying to keep up with the challenges at SSD, but its been hard with all of our trips to children's this month. so here are my two latest



Well I have to work way too early in the AM so I better get to bed! Hopefully I will get some more done over the weekend! Goodnight!

0 comments: