Life as a Bakers Wife

Monday, March 9, 2009

Catch Up

I finished up a few pages today while AJ was with his teacher. I have been falling a little behind lately, but in my own defense my Internet has been really crappy lately. I guess somehow we corrupted our wireless router. All is well now, My wonderful hubby fixed it. So here is what we have done.
(Credits : "Where Flowers Grow" by Kristin Cronin-Barrow at SSD)


(Credits: "What's Your Story" by Heather Rosselli and "Who's in School" by Penny Springmann)

(Credits : "Majestic Wonder's" by Karen Lewis available at Gotta Pixel)

(Credits: "Always and Forever" by Penny Springmann available at SSD)



And that's about it for now. My Hubby Put up our fish tank so later this evening we are off to find fish for in it. I'm pretty excited! I will show you our new friends later.

3 comments:

RachelV said...

Super layouts! All of them!

Good luck finding your new fishy friends!

Tracie said...

Oooh, great lo's!

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

Very nice layouts!