Life as a Bakers Wife

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

March????

Can you believe another month has come and gone. Before you know it spring will be here and the snow will be gone! Yippee! I know the boys are itching to get out and try their new bikes out. I cant say I blame them this cold is getting old. Today I did my February in review scrapbook page. So here we have it

(Credits: Melissa Bennett's "Smooches" kit available at SSD)

Today AJ started his homebound schooling. So far not too much work, but we will see as it progresses. I hope this helps him out.


I know Im cruel, but I was running out of pictures to scrapbook! Someday he might like to see these, you never know.

Well unlike some people I know my dryer is not broken, so i suppose I cant use that as an excuse not to do laundry. So off to do my never ending chore.

0 comments: