Life as a Bakers Wife

Friday, February 6, 2009

New Stuff!

Well its been a few days since last I posted and I have some new and exciting LO's and such to show off. But first let me tell you about this new beautiful collection by Penny Springmann called "Sweet Beginning's" there is a full size kit in both pink and blue, quick pages in both colors and some of Penny's amazing Word Jumbles. Here is quick preview of the kits



and here are a couple of LO's I did using these kits





They are so beautiful! The papers are just amazing and the elements are just WOW!

I also had to jump on the custom font bandwagon! Every one's are so amazing I just had to have one for myself. So check it out!



and here is a LO I did using my new font and "Organically Yours" by ScrapKitchen Designs, Manda Bean, and Eva Kipler. This was done for the Spin -a-lift challenge at SSD and this is the LO I lifted of Amy's



http://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=75649&ppuser=4470



and this is mine

The Sweet Shoppe is celebrating its third birthday and for the blog challenge this month we are supposed to tell about one of out fondest birthday memories. One of my most favorite memories would have to be my son's first birthday. I think thats when I realized that if I made it through the first year then I was moving in the right direction. That and watching him smear cake all over himself! I made him his very own little birthday cake chocolate with green icing and he had it all over himself, in his hair everywhere. Well its getting late and I have to go to work good and early so I best get my rear end off to bed.

Good Night!



0 comments: