Life as a Bakers Wife

Friday, February 13, 2009

The Great Valentine's Day Party Save!

For the challenge at SSD we had to take a quiz to see what our word was. I have to say I am pretty pleased with my word!


Your Word is "Love"
You see life as possibility to form deep connections with a few people.
Relationships are the center of your world, and you always take time to bond with those you love.

You are caring and giving. You enjoy helping those you love.
And when it comes to romantic love, you feel passionately ... even in a very long term relationship.


Last night right before dinner my son comes to me and says By the way mom I need Valentines for my party tomorrow. WHAT??? That's tomorrow already? Wow where has time gone? So I have to send a Big Thank You out to Penny Springmann and her Printable Valentine Goodies.



Here is how our treats turned out

(Credits: Penny's Printables: Heart Pockets with treats from SSD)

(Credits: Penny's Printables: Love Treats from SSD)

So The kiddo got his treats ( which by the way he said they were the coolest in his class) and the world did not come to an end! Yippee!

I hope everyone has a great Valentine's Day Tomorrow! I hope to, Alan says he has a surprise for me after work so We will see what he has up his sleeve.

0 comments: