Life as a Bakers Wife

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Enjoy :)

I have really been trying to keep up with the challenges over at SSD. I haven't been doing too badly either, not great, but not bad! The other day was the slogan challenge and the slogan of the day was "Enjoy" well this was perfect because that particular day was so beautiful here and my little nephew got to go out for his very first walk. So in honor of him being able to enjoy the moment I chose to scrap about that. So here it is

(credits: "Little C" by Melissa Bennett, worn overlay by Something Blue Studios and alpha from Eva Kipler & Julie Billingsley's "Fantabulous You")



Another Challenge was to do a LO about Loving Yourself, I always find it a little harder to scrap about myself, but I did this one anyway and am pretty happy with the results.


(Credits: "One Fine Day" by Penny Springmann")
I have one more for . It's my son and his cool new electric guitar he wanted for Christmas. Now he wants to find a few buddies and Start a Band!

(Credits: "Punked" by Dani Mogstad)

So thats what I have for you guys today nothing too much. It was kind of a lazy day today. Maybe after work tommorrow I will get some more done.

0 comments: