Life as a Bakers Wife

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Good Morning!

Good Morning! Well at least so far it is. I got up made some coffee, started the laundry, scrapped a little. So far so good. I have already finished today's challenge at SSD. Today was the add challenge. You look at an add and let it inspire you. Here is today's Add.







And this is how it inspired me. Keeping with the multiple photos and the clean lines. Here is my LO


(Credits: "Grid Iron Glory" by Julie Billingsley, and Bree Clarkson's "Borderline: Simple" pack all from SSD)


So that's about it for now, you might wanna pop back in later and see if I added anything more. That will depend on how badly the laundry takes over my day!

2 comments:

Mandy K. said...

Awesome Super Bowl layout. I don't think I could have the patience to do something like that. I just toss crap on a page and hope it lands in a place that looks good. LOL

RachelV said...

You did great on that challenge! You are so fast, too. I hadn't even checked out the challenge yet.