Life as a Bakers Wife

Sunday, August 16, 2009

A Little of This and That!

I have all sorts of scrapbook pages to share today! Before I do however for the FOBTY Challenge at SSD I need to tell you what my favorite songs from my ipod are. Right now there is one song I cant help but to listen to again and again and that is "Permanent" by David Cook and second in line would be "Disease" by Matchbox 20, for those of you who like country music, currently my go to song would be "It Happens" by Sugarland.

OK back to my Scrappin! I have been trying to get back on track with the August Challenges over at SSD. They really do help to get that creative mojo flowing. So lets get started
First we have my buddy Vinny eating some yummy Beef and Peaches while visiting his Auntie. As you see he wore much of it!
Next Mr. Vincent is sporting his handsome new outfit his momma got him for a buck at Once Upon a Child! What a Steal!
Then we have my Nate Man and his broken wrist! He laughs now and says "Mom you can find a way to scrap anything" Hey just cause I pulled my cell phone camera out when the DR. left the room doesn't mean nothing. Some day he will look back and laugh at this, but probably not until that stinkin cast comes off.
Next is from our trip to Indian Cavern. We really did have a good time.
Last, but not least for tonight is of Kimmy and her baby Gus when she first got him. I would love to see him do that now! LOL. Its just a sweet photo that really shows how much she loves her puppy.

And well that's it for tonight. I need to go check out my farm and maybe go watch a movie with the hubby. Goodnight All!

0 comments: