Life as a Bakers Wife

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Countdown To Christmas : Day 1

Today is December 1st, which means Christmas is almost here. I love Christmas time, I really want to be able to enjoy the season with the kids this year! Before I know it they will be all grown up and gone and I will have missed doing things with them that I wanted to. One of the things I am going to try and do is a countdown to Christmas album. I got page 1 done today, its about our Christmas tree. So check it out


Christmas Countdown 2009 : December 1

Hopefully I can stick to it and have a really cool album when I am done. I think that would be really neat.

Nate has been out for two days now and still no deer. I know he can be a little loud out there, but I really do hope someday soon he will get his first one. AJ was not able to get out this year. The Dr. thought maybe it would be better to wait a little while since he is still recovering from the H1N1 (swine flu)

0 comments: