Life as a Bakers Wife

Monday, November 30, 2009

Oh Christmas Tree

I got a beautiful new Christmas tree this year! For the last several years I have had a multi colored light tree. My hubby said that you should have colors for the kids. But now my kids are growing up and I am sure they care less about the color of the lights than what is underneath it Christmas morning. The other thing about Christmas trees past is that I never really had a lot of room for a bigger tree and there for was stuck with the smaller slimmer versions. Don't get me wrong I have loved my past trees, but this year I was ready for a change. So here is my beautiful new tree!
and here it is all lit up! Well all but the star we have to get an extension cord so we can plug it in. and these are my beautiful new ornaments that I bought to go on the new tree.

I did get the boys their ornaments, but they haven't been home to see them or put them on the tree yet, so I will show them off later.
So there you go there is our tree, now let the Christmas Season begin!


0 comments: