Life as a Bakers Wife

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Countdown To Christmas : Day 3


Today was nothing too fantastic. Went to work, came home, ate spaghetti, watched the hockey game (We Won!) and not too much else. The boys went out to their dad's so Nate could go hunting in the morning. I hope he gets his deer! I had to send AJ too, I just cant trust him to stay on task alone.

So today's countdown page is more of my decorations. Things that make my home feel like Christmas. I love my little snowman buddies. I actually can remember painting them. I don't remember how old I was, but I remember mine is the boy one. (Figures Kim got the girl!) We didn't think it was right to break up the set so we agreed I could have them. So here is today's page
Countdown to Christmas : Day 3 More Decorations

0 comments: