Life as a Bakers Wife

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

It's a Baseball night in Worthington!

It was a beautiful day for a baseball game! Guess what? WE WON!!! 12 to 1! I didn't get to take a whole lot of pictures tonight because it was so windy I was afraid to get dust in the lens and well when you have to sell off your first born for the lens to begin with, well its better to be safe than sorry. So here are a few of my favorites from tonight's game

Here are your 2009 Worthington Red Sox! They are a bunch of crazy kids!

Blake sliding into home! He's SAFE!

Coach Shaner warning Nate about stepping out!

Kyle hitting it out there!

First point of the day!

Ive been trying to scrapbook but again my creative mojo is on vacation! Its either that or Facebook has taken over my brain! Which is likely! Between catching up with old friends and harvesting my crops I just cant seem to get any scrapping done!

Well I suppose its getting late I think I shall try and get some well needed shut eye! After I feed my very persistent cat!

0 comments: