Life as a Bakers Wife

Friday, June 26, 2009

Firecracker!

I can't believe how fast time is flying! Next weekend is the 4th of July! WOW! It seems like just yesterday Vinny was born and now he is just a few days shy six months old. I think Bessy needs to bring him over and see his favorite auntie more :) (hint hint) So I had this amazing new kit to play with, along with some new amazing photos aunt Gina took of this adorable little guy and well here is what you get!


my long crazy week is coming to an end! (not soon enough) and that makes me happy! But sadly so is our visit with Jess. I really wished she lived closer it would make visiting so much easier especially with her having band camp this summer! But she will be back in July and we are already looking forward to that.
Nate has his very first ever All Star game coming up on the 6th and I cant wait to get some picture of my All Star! I will show them off when I get them!
And well I think I am off to bed! Its been kind of a long day and I need my beauty sleep, so goodnight all!

0 comments: