Life as a Bakers Wife

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Where Have I been?

It has been over a week since my last post! I don't know what my problem is, I just can't seem to get in the groove again. I'm getting ready to Head out to baseball practice but before I do I did manage to get a new LO done. It took forever to do, I had it like 95% done the other day and some drunk decided to flip his car hit the telephone pole and knock out the power. All before I had the chance to save my progress! This was all less than a stone throw away from my house. Crazy Huh? but true.
Penny put out a new kit this weekend called "Catch a Wave" and well since I have never been to the ocean I decided to scrap these really cute pictures my sisters best Friend took of her daughter's Hula performance in Hawaii (hope you don't mind Heather!) so here you go



I'm not sure how much scrappin I will do this week because we have to get AJ packed for Burn Camp before I go back to work, but who knows I might do some.


Before You go I thought I would show off a few pictures AJ took at Nate's last ballgame. Not too shabby buddy!



0 comments: