Life as a Bakers Wife

Monday, December 8, 2008

Traditions and a New Release




Every year I get my kiddos a new special ornament for on the tree. Something that either they pick out or I pick out for them based on what they are in too or something like that. This year I picked them out while I was Christmas shopping. They are these adorable little mice, one is on a Swiss army knife and the other sailing a boat made out of odds and ends. My latest scrap booking page tells all about them check it out:


I know I have a thing for the ornament pages but are those worn overlays amazing! So here are the products I used on it





This is Penny's newest kit " Cocoa Mallow Stick" and can be found at either Penn's Miscellany of the Sweet Shoppe

I also used these fabulous worn photo holiday overlays by Penny



So that's about it for today. I hope you enjoy your traditions as much as I do mine.

1 comments:

Penny said...

Kris, awesome layout and so clever! Love the ornaments within ornaments! :)