Life as a Bakers Wife

Monday, December 1, 2008

My Cocoa Tin

So another thing that I am envious of my fellow digi scrappers is their amazing hybrid projects. I mean WOW! So much talent! So tonight while I was sitting around while the rest of the house napped I decided to play around a bit. I took a tin and covered it with sticker paper that I digi scrapped and made myself a little cocoa tin. SO here is what we have

and here is the top view

turned out kind of cute. So now that I have the general idea I will have to try and get really creative. I used this kit here


by Jady Day Studio (available at Polka Dot Potato)

So not too much more exciting today. My oldest went hunting for his first year of deer hunting but no Bucks only a Doe. So hopefully he has better luck tommorrow.








0 comments: