Life as a Bakers Wife

Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Day 2011

Today Nathan marched in Kittanning's Memorial Day parade. It was so super hot out there! For those of you who did not make it downtown today I got a few pictures.
Here comes the Kittanning Senior High Marching Band! They played "Patriotic Parade Sequence"

and here is the beautiful Miss Sara Toy from the Dance team

I was trying to find Nate but I just kept looking past him! (If you look carefully you can see him in this picture. He is the one with the sunglasses on.)


I finally found him as he was walking away from us! LOL Oh well I thought about telling them they had to go back and do it again because I needed a picture but didnt think they would appreciate it much!

And then it was over.


On a serious note though, I would like to say a special thank you to all of those who risk their lives to protect our freedom, and to those who have given their lives for our country. THANK YOU!

0 comments: