Life as a Bakers Wife

Friday, February 12, 2010

My Little EZ Baker

Got an awesome new kit tonight from Penny's CT and just had to play around with it. Here is what I came up with. I am so happy that Miss Emberly likes her EZ bake oven! Those cookies look oh so yummy too!
Not too much new and exciting going on around here. We are all getting kind of tired of all the snow. It seems like it is always snowing. Nathan has Baseball signups this weekend, whicj means baseball season will be here befor you know it. AJ goes for his contact appointment tommorrow. I know he is really looking forward to getting them, but the Dr. is not so sure he will be able to wear them because his eyes are small. So I guess we will see tommorrow. Th boys have been working extra hard on their school work lately so I am glad of that.
Well thats about it for now. It's about bedtime and I left my Zantac at work. Uh Oh. I had pasta for dinner so this could be a really long night. Oh well what can I do now?

0 comments: