Life as a Bakers Wife

Monday, September 26, 2011

Nate's Ring

So today Nathan came home with this big old envelope. He was all excited because they got their order forms for their class rings. That's right you read that correctly! Nathan will be ordering his class ring next week. Where has time gone? It starts with the ring and then its all a big whirlwind and before you know it he will be a senior! Ugh!
He was so very proud of the ring he chose so I thought I would share it with everyone.






On the one side he has the school mascot the Wildcat and the other he has the trombone and his name. Now the middle will be customized for him and will say Kittanning Senior High School and class of 2014. All in all I think he made a good choice. He is so excited to order it. I can remember ordering mine and being excited so I guess all is good!

0 comments: