Life as a Bakers Wife

Sunday, September 11, 2011

The Boy's of Fall

School has started and the kids seem to be pretty happy with it so far. Unfortunately due to my surgery I was not able to be home for the first day. However, my wonderful hubby made sure to get some pics of the boys for me! Nate is starting his sophomore year at KHS and AJ begins his freshman year. Two kiddos in high school boy are they making me feel old!





My favorite time of year is here. Well almost. I love Autumn! The colors the smells everything! Part of the whole experience in our family is football season. No, no one in the family actually plays football, but Nate is part of the KHS marching band. I just love that he enjoys this so much and I really love watching them. I got a few pics off of the KHS band site of Nate so I thought I would share them.




The Kittanning Senior High School 2011-2012 Marching Band




So there you have it for now. Im looking forward to getting to see Nate in the half time show. I havent made it yet. I have been working on trying to get healthier so I can. I am also looking forward to his Band Fest coming up on the 21st. Should be fun.


0 comments: